As a result of the current health crisis SGT is committed to ensuring the highest standards of safety at the shop for our clients, and ourselves. Please adhere to the following guidelines.
* NOTICE: WE NO LONGER ALLOW CLIENTS TO BRING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS, OR OTHER OBSERVERS WITH THEM TO THEIR APPOINTMENT. THIS IS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF UNECESSARY EXPOSURE TO EVERYBODY.
1. Contacting us by email is currently our preferred method of communication for information, consultations, and appointments. We feel the less time people are in the shop the greater the likelihood we can direct our focus on the process of keeping those that are getting tattooed safe, which is our priority. Our response rate is also much quicker and precise by email.
2. All people entering the shop MUST WEAR A MASK.
3. DO NOT wear gloves worn outside the shop in the shop. Repeated hand washing is safer and more effective.
4. Disinfect your hands at our front counter before entering the shop.
5. Place all your personal items in the bin provided to you and take it to your designated workstation. Once stowed please immediately proceed to our sink and wash your hands.
6. Please respect the 2-meter distance protocol as best you can.
8. Try not to unnecessarily touch shop paraphernalia and items.
** WALK-INS ARE NOW TREATED AS SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS. PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP BY EMAIL TO INQUIRE ABOUT DAILY AVAILABILITIES, AND TO ARRANGE A TIME TO COME IN TO GET TATTOOED, BEFORE COMING TO THE SHOP.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THE SHOP! SGT