As a result of our newly implemented COVID-19 protocols we have modified Walk-In Sunday to ensure your safety, and ours, is maintained at all times at the shop.
THEREFORE WE ARE NOW TREATING WALK-INS AS SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS!
What does this mean for you?
1. Every Sunday you can still come to the shop to get tattooed except we ask you arrive between 10:30-12:00 for a consulation.
* NOTE: WE ARE ALWAYS CLOSED THE LAST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH. EVEN TATTOOERS NEED TO SLEEP, ONCE IN A WHILE. *
2. No appointment for a consultation is necessary but you still need to come in to discuss your tattoo before opening hours.
3. It is still first come, first served.
4. Custom or pre-made designs are available.
5. Small to medium sized one-shot pieces are recommended.
6. Simple or fancy designs on-site, just the way you like them.
** AT THIS POINT WE ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND EMAILING THE SHOP FOR A FASTER RESPONSE TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. WE STILL ANSWER CALLS WHEN WE CAN BUT BECAUSE OF NEW PROTOCOLS WE NEED MORE TIME TO ENSURE THE CLIENTS WE ARE WORKING ON ARE PROPERLY CARED FOR. THANK YOU!